Summary of 2021 at Fiberhost.
The year 2021 was a time of dynamic development, the implementation of new challenges and continuous work.
- 740,000 people were within reach of Fiberhost’s open fiber networks. households and 3 thousand schools.
- Fiberhost network has exceeded 25,000 km. and this number is constantly growing.
- 80 operators (nationwide and local) could provide their services there.
- We have carried out a number of activities, incl. We have completed the work under the second competition of the Operational Project Digital Poland (POPC2), we are implementing the largest project in our history to expand the fiber-optic infrastructure under POPC3 and we have started activities under the POPC4 project in Wielkopolska.
- Our optical fiber also supplied the base stations in Wielkopolska thanks to cooperation with Play, Orange and Polkomtel.
- We have new Management Board of our company was appointed – it was headed by Marta Wojciechowska.
- We also took part in the most important industry conferences, incl. FTTH Conference, PIKE, FG Time.
As part of our environmental measures, we have reduced CO2 emissions by over 66% over the last year! We also care about increasing environmental awareness in our organization. We conduct a number of activities aimed at increasing awareness of zero waste, the role of plastic in life, waste segregation and global warming.