The presented Policy presents the rules for the collection, use and disposal by Fiberhost S.A. information, including personal data.
- The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “GDPR”) is Fiberhost SA with headquarters in Poznań, at ul. Klaudyny Potockiej 25, 60-211 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS numbers 0000056936, NIP 7791002618, REGON 63023968.
- You can contact us by mail at: Fiberhost S.A., Wysogotowo, ul. Wierzbowa 84, 62-081 Przeźmierowo or at the e-mail address: Inspector for Personal Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We process your personal data for the purposes of:
a) implementation of our legally justified interests, in particular: contact from Fiberhost S.A. and in order to answer your query, analyze information, including personal data, among others in terms of the possibility of investment implementation, the possibility of providing services in a given location, ensuring network and information security and for statistical purposes (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
b) take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract, and after its conclusion in order to implement its provisions (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
c) to fulfill our legal obligations, in particular: in the form of the necessity to fulfill the information obligation towards you and to prove that we have acquired your personal data in accordance with the law (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- Your data that we will process is, in particular – contact details, in the form of an e-mail address, telephone number and data that you provide to us in the content of the correspondence sent or during the conversation.
- When we contact you or you contact us, in particular as persons interested in our offer or business partners, asking us questions, in order to obtain information, support or order services or products, we collect information to fulfill your requests and to conduct communication with you. The scope of the stored data each time depends on the purpose of the contact and the selected means of communication. When you talk to our consultants over the phone, they are usually logged. The recordings are kept to ensure high-quality services, for evidentiary purposes and for staff training.
- We may share your personal data in particular with:
a) designers of the general contractor,
b) subcontractors in the customer service process,
c) entities providing services or providing us with ICT systems,
d) entities providing us with advisory services, including legal ones,
e) our partners, i.e. entities that are part of a group of companies. If required by law, your personal data may be disclosed to entities authorized under the law, including courts and prosecutor’s offices. We are committed to protecting your privacy and we never sell your personal data.
- We do not make decisions in relation to you in an automated manner and we do not perform profiling.
Your personal data will be processed by us during the processing of your inquiry, and after its completion, until any claims are time-barred. We will also process your data while trying to conclude the contract, and after its conclusion, for the period of its validity. During the same period, your personal data may be processed for the purposes of pursuing legitimate interests, if you do not object to this. In addition, when there are valid, legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- You have the rights to:
a) object to the processing of personal data in order to implement our legitimate interests,
b) access to personal data,
c) rectify personal data,
d) deletion of personal data,
e) restrictions on the processing of personal data,
f) the right to transfer personal data,
If you are interested in exercising any of the above rights, please contact us. We usually provide answers within one month from the date of your request. At the same time, we will inform you, if, however, due to the complex nature of the application or the number of forced requests, we will extend this deadline by a period of up to two consecutiveh months. Each time we ask you to provide data that allows you to be identified, so as not to disclose your information to unauthorized persons.
We make every effort to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the law. However, if you believe that we have committed a breach, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.